Who is That Girl?
Hey, That Girl!
My name is Natasha Lee-Maxwell. I am thrilled to welcome you to
That Girl. I am a serial entrepreneur, influencer, global ambassador for several brands, motivational/inspirational speaker, educator, visionary, community crusade and advocate for all things SHE led.
That Girl has catapulted from a t-shirt fashion line into a pursuit to help women evolve into their best selves. This organization has partnered with many girl boss professionals and organizations like The Female CEO to support the success of women from youth to adulthood while empowering them through fashion, media outlets, and education.
So fire up your engines ladies, we're heading straight to the top together!
Delores Lee/Starks was affectionately known as 'That Girl' throughout my entire life. My mother would say "I'm that girl" whenever she felt or looked amazing. Her family, friends and even her grandchildren knew her as being That Girl.
Are You That Girl?
That Girl Services
We are thrilled to announce we are now offering the following services, Surprise Success Parties, Business Showers & Exclusive Girl Boss themed events that will include a host of services including stylists, videography, photographer party themes, event planners, and so much more. In addition, Being That Girl will offer business workshops, seminars, award ceremonies and practical learning/life experiences that will be unforgettable.
That Girl Events
That Girl Events are open to the general public. Our events are created to support, celebrate and recognize women who exemplify being that girl. Furthermore, our events are to educate, empower and help women evolve in their best selves. Events are held throughout the United States and United Kingdom.
- Brave Heart BrunchTime is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDThat Girl is Brave! Join us for Brunch to celebrate women with Brave Hearts. Our Brave Hearts will be awarded for defeating their opponents domestic abuse and violence, medical illness and economic disparities that did not prevent them from taking their rightful place in society.
- A SEAT AT THE TABLETime is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDYou're invited to take a seat at the table with the influential women of Detroit. Join us for an enchanting afternoon of self-discovery, inspiration, Q & A and above all things knowledge on how to take an elevated position in beauty, fashion, business, nonprofit and government based industries.
- Masterclass with Kyra Jefferson, Real Estate Investor and Property ManagerWed, Nov 25Online
- Masterclass: Dr. Missy Johnson, President Obama Lifetime Achievement Award RecipientWed, Nov 11Online Event
- MasterClass: A Moment with the Female CEOWed, Oct 21Zoom
- MasterClass: Discover How To Make Your Mark on HistoryWed, Oct 07ZoomOct 07, 2020, 5:30 PM EDTZoomEveryone knows that Dr. Mae Jemison was the first African American woman to travel into space – but many don’t know that an African American woman “suited her up”. McDougle was Jemison’s suit tech for the historic mission STS-47 aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavor September 12, 1992.
- MasterClass: How to Live an Unapologetic LifeWed, Sep 09Zoom
- Virtual Game Night with Being That GirlTue, Mar 24http://zoom.us/j/8863790058
- That Girl Houston Launch PartySat, Jul 06Sharespace - Naylor St.Jul 06, 2019, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PMSharespace - Naylor St., 1120 Naylor St, Houston, TX 77002, USAWe anticipate a spectacular night of acknowledgement and appreciation as we celebrate and laud the success of notable women of Houston. Our panel discussion will include women who have made and are still making history. Women who's groundbreaking maverick exemplify being "That Girl".
- That Girl Surprise Success Shower #3Sun, Jun 09The D LoftJun 09, 2019, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PMThe D Loft, 9427 Joseph Campau Ave, Detroit, MI 48212, USAHey #thatgirl, It's that time again!!!!! Are you ready for this explosive surprise success shower? We are excited to celebrate, support and honor your loved one. Remember to keep things quite, shhhh it's a surprise!!!!!!!! All donations will be used to gift our recipients.
- Girl Like You-#issavideoshoot INVITE ONLYSun, Mar 17commit 2b fit studio & boutiqueMar 17, 2019, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMcommit 2b fit studio & boutique, 11839 Gratiot Ave, Detroit, MI 48213, USAWe are happy to launch "That Girl's Night Out" Join our That Girl tribe and our special guest's Sip Sister Social Club to help make this launch is going to be absolutely amazing. We are shooting a music video and we want you to be a part of it.
- Stand in Your Purpose (an event for women over 40 and fabulous)Sun, Feb 244801 Wellness Center
- That Girl Music Video ShootSun, Feb 10commit 2b fit studio & boutiqueFeb 10, 2019, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMcommit 2b fit studio & boutique, 11839 Gratiot Ave, Detroit, MI 48213, USAWe're going to have the most ahmazing ladies night out!!!!! We're recreating a music video and we want you to be apart of it. That Girl is all about creating a loving impact on women. Join Us as we celebrate a genuine sisterhood and the accomplishments of women who I admire, support or inspire me.
- THAT GIRL BURLESQUE & SIP SPA PARTYSun, Feb 03Lakeshore Spa LoungeFeb 03, 2019, 4:30 PM – Feb 09, 2019, 7:30 PMLakeshore Spa Lounge, 1712, 31009 Jefferson Ave, St Clair Shores, MI 48082, USAThis package is a high energy event featuring our Express Spa most popular services. Guests will enjoy our Reflexology Foot Massages with Hot stone Therapy, Paraffin hand dips, & Chair Massages. The party turn-up comes next with a sexy Chair Dance group instruction with our dance instructor, bring
- THAT Girl Surprise Success PartySat, Nov 17Exclusive LocationNov 17, 2018, 12:30 PM – 4:00 PMExclusive Location , Detroit, MI 48214Finally, a party that celebrates the success of other women! That Girl is proud to present Surprise Success Party! What does this entail? That Girl Natasha is surrounded around some of the most Influential Women in the World. Further, she's always supporting women globally, encouraging them to ...